J.H. Fletcher & Co. Job Openings
Supply Chain Manager
Worldwide leader in the manufacture of heavy mobile machinery has a job opening for a Supply Chain Manager. This position coordinates, organizes, and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and efficient distribution of the company goods and will participate as an advisory member of the product development team by providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies/materials. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or related field) is required, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a supervisor/manager. The candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This job will be in Huntington, West Virginia.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
• 10 years’ supervisory/managerial experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
Job Duties will include:
• Hiring and training departmental supervisors (purchasing, receiving, warehouse, internal distribution)
• Overseeing daily workflow and schedules of department
• Collaborating with other departments/stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to provide effective supply chain.
• Assessing current inventories/procedures and suggesting improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company
• Developing and maintaining detailed inventories of
material/supplies and their locations and performing write-offs on damaged/obsolete inventory to reflect accurate amount of stock
• Negotiating prices of raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies
• Coordinating engineering changes, production line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions
EOE, INCLUDING DISABILITY/VETERANS.