J.H. Fletcher & Co. Job Openings
Risk Management Intern - Huntington, WV
J.H. Fletcher & Co. has an opening for a Risk Management Intern in Huntington, West Virginia. This position will assist in all functional areas of the Risk Management Department; Human Resources, Occupational Health and Safety, Products Liability/Legal, and Environmental.
• Providing general assistance in various aspects of employment.
• Provide assistance with employee training.
• Assisting in preparing and submitting various reports (OSHA, EPA, EEO, etc.)
• Filing/recordkeeping and other administrative tasks
• Products liability discovery
• Drafting documents
• Assist with plant safety inspections and inspection reports.
• Maintain PPE, first aid, and office supplies
• Perform various plant inspections
• Communicate with employees to resolve issues
The internship will require a student who is actively pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Safety, or Legal. Must be able to traverse around plant and lift 25 pounds. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
EOE, INCLUDING DISABILITY/VETERANS.
Please apply at the below link or provide your resume to the Risk Management Department.